Time in Dayton, Ohio, United States now
Thursday, August 25, 2016
Sun: ↑ 07:00AM ↓ 08:17PM (13h 18m)
- Currently Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), UTC -4
- Standard time (Eastern Standard Time (EST), UTC -5) starts November 6, 2016
The IANA time zone identifier for Dayton is America/New_York.
Sunrise, sunset, day length and solar time for Dayton
- Sunrise: 07:00AM
- Sunset: 08:17PM
- Day length: 13h 18m
- Solar noon: 01:38PM
- The current local time in Dayton is 98 minutes ahead of apparent solar time.
Dayton on the map
- Location: Ohio, United States
- Latitude: 39.76. Longitude: -84.19
- Population: 142,000
- Elevation: 230 m
"Time stays long enough for anyone who will use it."
Leonardo da Vinci