Time in Dayton, Ohio, United States now
Tuesday, June 28, 2016
Sun: ↑ 06:12AM ↓ 09:09PM (14h 57m)
- Currently Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), UTC -4
- Standard time (Eastern Standard Time (EST), UTC -5) starts November 6, 2016
The IANA time zone identifier for Dayton is America/New_York.
Sunrise, sunset, day length and solar time for Dayton
- Sunrise: 06:12AM
- Sunset: 09:09PM
- Day length: 14h 57m
- Solar noon: 01:40PM
- The current local time in Dayton is 100 minutes ahead of apparent solar time.
Dayton on the map
- Location: Ohio, United States
- Latitude: 39.76. Longitude: -84.19
- Population: 142,000
- Elevation: 230 m
"I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar."