Time in Dayton, Ohio, United States now
Tuesday, July 26, 2016
Sun: ↑ 06:32AM ↓ 08:55PM (14h 23m)
- Currently Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), UTC -4
- Standard time (Eastern Standard Time (EST), UTC -5) starts November 6, 2016
The IANA time zone identifier for Dayton is America/New_York.
Sunrise, sunset, day length and solar time for Dayton
- Sunrise: 06:32AM
- Sunset: 08:55PM
- Day length: 14h 23m
- Solar noon: 01:43PM
- The current local time in Dayton is 103 minutes ahead of apparent solar time.
Dayton on the map
- Location: Ohio, United States
- Latitude: 39.76. Longitude: -84.19
- Population: 142,000
- Elevation: 230 m
"Don't wait. The time will never be just right."