Time in Seattle, Washington, United States now
Monday, September 26, 2016
Sun: ↑ 07:04AM ↓ 06:57PM (11h 53m)
- Currently Pacific Daylight Time (PDT), UTC -7
- Standard time (Pacific Standard Time (PST), UTC -8) starts November 6, 2016
The IANA time zone identifier for Seattle is America/Los_Angeles.
Sunrise, sunset, day length and solar time for Seattle
- Sunrise: 07:04AM
- Sunset: 06:57PM
- Day length: 11h 53m
- Solar noon: 01:00PM
- The current local time in Seattle is 60 minutes ahead of apparent solar time.
Seattle on the map
- Location: Washington, United States
- Latitude: 47.61. Longitude: -122.33
- Population: 609,000
- Elevation: 60 m
"All great achievements require time."