Time in Dayton, Ohio, United States now
Monday, April 24, 2017
- Currently Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), UTC -4
- Standard time (Eastern Standard Time (EST), UTC -5) starts November 5, 2017
The IANA time zone identifier for Dayton is America/New_York.
Sunrise, sunset, day length and solar time for Dayton
- Sunrise: 06:45AM
- Sunset: 08:25PM
- Day length: 13h 40m
- Solar noon: 01:35PM
- The current local time in Dayton is 95 minutes ahead of apparent solar time.
Dayton on the map
- Location: Ohio, United States
- Latitude: 39.76. Longitude: -84.19
- Population: 142,000
- Elevation: 230 m