Time in Omaha, Nebraska, United States now
Monday, January 23, 2017
- Currently Central Standard Time (CST), UTC -6
- Daylight saving time (Central Daylight Time (CDT), UTC -5) starts March 12, 2017
The IANA time zone identifier for Omaha is America/Chicago.
Sunrise, sunset, day length and solar time for Omaha
- Sunrise: 07:42AM
- Sunset: 05:30PM
- Day length: 9h 49m
- Solar noon: 12:36PM
- The current local time in Omaha is 36 minutes ahead of apparent solar time.
Omaha on the map
- Location: Nebraska, United States
- Latitude: 41.26. Longitude: -95.94
- Population: 409,000
- Elevation: 320 m